Each Player must register first with USA Hockey and SCAHA then return to this Registration Session to signup for the 2023-2024 Season.
- Step 1: CLICK HERE to go to USA Hockey Registration and register your player(s). Be sure to PRINT and SAVE their confirmation code(s). Remember to register EACH of your players with USA Hockey. Each player must have their own unique USA Hockey confirmation number for the 2023-2024 Season.
- Step 2: CLICK HERE to go to SCAHA Registration and register your player(s). In the upper right corner of the page create or login to your account. Please enter your USA Hockey Membership Number then you will be given an iSCAHA Season Pass # in order to participate in tryouts.
- Step 3: Return to this registration and proceed. Later in this registration session you will need to enter the USA Hockey Confirmation Code and SCAHA # that you received in Step 1 and 2.
- Step 4: Click on the REGISTRATION LINK above or below this section to complete Tryout Registration Form and make payment.
- Step 5: Attend tryouts at designated time.
- If you are a new player to SCAHA, or are foreign born, you must provide a copy of your government issued birth certificate and/or US Visa documents at time of tryout.
- Bring a light and dark numbered jersey to tryouts.
8U, 10U, 12U, & 14U A/B/BB Tryout Times
Friday June 16, 2023
10U (2013/14) @ 6:00 pm
12U (2011/12) @ 7:15 pm
14U (2009/10) @ 7:30 pm
Saturday June 17, 2023
10U (2013/14) @ 8:45 am
12U (2011/12) @ 10:00 am
14U (2009/10) @ 11:15 am
Sunday June 18, 2023
8U (2015/16+) @ 11:30 am
Players will be notified if they made a team upon exiting the ice and will need to visit the registration table before the end of the day to secure spot on team. Players who did not make a team on day one should return the following day.